Aromatherapy is the use of plant extracts to improve the health of your mind and body. More than just an old wives tale, aromatherapy has passed the test in numerous scientific and medical studies, proving that the benefits are more than just spiritual.
Equal measures art and science, essential oils are a holistic and addition to any healthy lifestyle. Read on to find out more about what essential oils could be doing for you.
- Lavender - A unique and pure therapeutic-grade Lavender Essential Oil sure to alleviate stress and support blissful sleep. Grown in an exquisitely beautiful and tranquil farm, high up in the mountains of Alpes-de-Haute-Provence.
- Ylang Ylang - Distilled from delicate flowers hand-picked in Madagascar, ylang ylang cananga odorata is renowned for its seductive and exotic aroma. Offering a relaxing and sedative effect on the nervous system, ylang ylang is a perfect companion for anxiety, depression and insomnia.
- Geranium - Sourced in Egypt, Geranium Essential Oil restores equilibrium to racing minds. Geranium bourbon brings a balancing, floral, rosy and uplifting profile to any blend. Blends beautifully with lavender and sweet orange.
- Frankincense - Balsamic, warm and spicy. Frankincense has been used in rituals for thousands of years. Known to reduce blood pressure and to calm a racing heart when inhaled, this grounding oil can help bring a sense of calm.
- Yarrow - Used as a primary medicine for thousands of years, yarrow is known for its incredible healing properties. This natural wonder drug soothes skin and contains powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Sweet Orange - Grown in Calabria and Sicily in southern Italy, this award-winning Sweet Orange Essential Oil is uniquely cold-pressed from the rind of Italian sun-ripened oranges. A sunny and radiant scent, Sweet Orange is known to bring happiness to the mind and relieve nervous tension.